- Website Warsaw Prison by Lady Daria is owned by Projekty Innowacyjne. For futher use we will reffer to Website Warsaw Prison by Lady Daria and it owner as 'WPLD'.
- Any person viewing this site is reffered as 'Viewer' .
- Any person who set up account on WPLD is reffered as 'Member' .
- Both Viewers and Members:
- agree to the all applicable terms and conditions, domestic/international laws, and represent that you are 18 years or older (or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you currently reside while accessing the site) in addition to being the lawful user of any credit cards (or other payment methods) used to purchase services hereunder. Users must abide by these terms and conditions. Otherwise, you are not permitted to use this site and you are not authorized to use WPLD.
- acknowledge that the depictions of nudity and sexual activity are familiar, not offensive, and that you are authorizing these materials for your own personal viewing for educational and/or entertainment purposes.
- acknowledge that the viewing, reading, and/or downloading of sexual information whether or not it relates to bondage, from this online service, and whether it is deemed pornographic, obscene or prejudiced in other ways by acts of law and force do not violate the community standards of you or your locality, city, town, county, state, province, country or other community to which you belong.
- acknowledge that purchased electronic content does not apply for a refund according to Polish Consumer Act regulations.
- acknowledge that this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of WPLD.
- WPLD reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- Projekty Innowacyne, street Szczytowa 3, 05-092 Łominaki is a legal company registered and taxed in Poland, a member of the European Union. Therefore, all legal issues are regulated by Polish and European Union laws, resolved by a Polish court.
- According to Polish Consumer Acts and European Law purchased digital goods does not apply for refund.
- If you find somethings wrong with purchased content, for complaint requests, please write us an email. We will look carefully at your request.
Limitation of liability
- This site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by WPLD on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- WPLD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation o this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site (and purchase of services related to the site from WPLD) is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- WPLD does not warrant that this site, information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; WPLD’s servers; or email sent from WPLD are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages unless otherwise specified in writing.
- WPLD does not thereby assume any responsibility for the actions and/or conduct of its service providers. WPLD, it owners, employees, personnel, and affiliates are not responsible for the conduct of users or our service providers. Accordingly, if you purchase and use of our service, WPLD, its owners, employees, personnel and affiliates will not be liable for any claim, injury, or damage arising in from or in connection with your purchase/use of the service. If you have a dispute with any of our service providers, you hereby release WPLD, its owners, employees, personnel, and affiliates of any claims for damages arising out of and/or in connection with any such dispute.
↑ go up top ↑