- Listed belowa private policy sets rules of managin and collecting personally identifiable information provided us by the users using our website.
- For futher use we will reffer to Website Warsaw Prison by Lady Daria and its owner as 'WPLD'.
- Company responsible for collecting and managing personally identifiable information is Projekty Innowacyjne Ewa Wrona located in Łomiankach (05-092), ul. Szczytowa 3, NIP 611-267-56-34, REGON 200677080.
- WPLD is using administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data provided by users against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, disclosure, use or access to them.
- All personally identifiable information are procced with constent of users and used to provide services of WPLD.
- All information are procced with constent of users and used to provide services of WPLD.
- WPLD is acquiring personally identifiable information by
- forms filled voluntary by user
- stored cookies
- WPLD dosn't accuire, store or proced any information that are not used in use of services offerd by WPLD
- Provided information are used only in process described in the form etc. setting an account, fullfiling payment
- All personally identifiable information they won't be sold, given or allowed to view for third parties not involved in work of WPLD
- Other service providers that are involved in the work of WPLD will acquire only a minimal amount of information, only need to fulfill their services.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the www.steel-alive.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user's end device and are intended for use with the website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- WPLD collects information stored in cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- storing data used in forms
↑ go up top ↑